* If it is mounted on trailers with incandescent lamps, the vehicle will be overloaded / detect error.
* For external mounting, as the lamp simulator generates a lot of heat, depending on the load.
* Must be mounted on heat-conducting metal item, with as free air circulation as possible.
* The lamp simulator is equipped with a temperature fuse in the stop light. After overload, it switches on again after approx. 30 min.
* The connections are bidirectional and may therefore be exchanged.
* Must be mounted with 4 pcs. 5mm screws.