Specifications trailer light tester:
* What is special about this trailer light tester is that it has running lights, which saves unnecessary walking back and forth during testing.
* Set the button to automatic and the LEDs of the various functions light up / flash alternately at a few seconds interval.
* If manual operation is required for repairs and the like. If the main switch is set to ON, the individual functions can be activated individually.
* It is equipped with short-circuit protection.
* It is in an impact-resistant ABS cabinet with a practical handle and is easy to use for daily workshop use.
* In the event of a short circuit or overload, the LED for the main switch will turn off.
* There is a power/switch with LED for each function, as well as a main switch.
* By pressing “BAT TEST“, the battery is charged and the battery LEDs will indicate the battery condition before use.
* It is equipped with a battery indicator that shows:
100% charged = 13.5 V
50% charged = 12.0 V
25% charged = 11.0 V Should be charged.
* The trailer light tester is protected against reversed polarity, overload with 8 Amp automatic circuit breaker.
* Switches are guaranteed for 20 Amp load.